Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Might anyone be interested in??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am seriously considering selling the following, and all but the MAP converter could go in short order. I'll keep the MAP converter until I get new engine management - EFI Systems PMS.

    Here are the prices I'd let them go at, plus shipping that I can't imagine would be more than $10-$15 or so for any of them in the US. If no one offers the ask price, I'll probably put them on EBay. I'm in no hurry to sell them either, I don't need the cash so I'm willing to wait it out rather than take first or low offers.

    - JR BTC - $300
    - JR Map Converter - $125
    - Walbro GSS 317 fuel pump - $75
    - Cartech 2025i FMU - $225
    - OBD II Prelude injectors - cleaned, balanced and tested by RC with flow sheets - $200
    - OE GSR FPR with B&M Commandflo installed (Red) - SOLD!

    All of these would come with instruction manuals, all of the little piece parts, full length wiring, etc. and are in excellent working condition (no instructions for the GSS 317). Private message would be best for reply (if it's working [img]confused.gif[/img] .

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 30, 2002 01:47 PM: Message edited by: cpa ]</font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 30, 2002 04:10 PM: Message edited by: cpa ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Madracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Private message is not working... So how is $125 shipped sounds for the Cartech 2025i?What formal payments do you take? Please e-mail me back at [email protected]!!!

    P.S. By the way I am posting this for a friend of mine and that is his email.

    Thank you!!

    Rado

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Low, but its all I've got for now [img]wink.gif[/img] . I think it'll probably go for more, there's even one on EBay right now at $175 and rising. I'd rather sell it for a fair price to people here rather than deal with EBay, etc. As for payment, it'll have to be by check or cash, I'll ship priority when the check clears or deliver for cash in person.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member acuraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much for the BTC?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member acuraboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2001
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Would you let it go for $150?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2000
    Posts
    486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Won' let it go for $150, but it's a starting offer. I was hoping to do this by PM rather than take up space back and forth on the board. You're loacl SDso if you're concerned about its function you can check it out. The BTC is on my car right now, but I'm planning to take it off and just back my timing down for now, although I'm hoping I don't have to back it up much with my MAP mod and water injection on. That's why the MAP mod would be the last thing to go if I sell this stuff.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member supercompact's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2002
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have a friend that needs a JR Map Converter bad! How much are you asking and I will relay the message?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MartyMarGSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey, where are u located.
    i need a map mod

  9. #9
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CPA,

    When comparing your Stock GSR injectors to your Prelude Injectors, can you tell a difference between the two? I was told that the tips of the lude injectors are a tiny bit longer????

    Thanks

  10. #10
    Inactive Member nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2000
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i need the map mod too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •